Register for the Wedding Couples Giveaway Package, and you could win a 6-day, 7-night trip to Mexico courtesy of Vacation Internationale.
Wedding Show Tips for Brides & Guests
We want you to be able to get the most from the Rose City Wedding Showcase. With these helpful tips you should have a very successful bridal show:
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. You’ll be glad you did.
- Be prepared to register at the door. Be patient! This is well worth it.
- Bring preprinted self-adhesive address labels with the following information: your name, address, phone, email, and wedding date. This will save you time and allow you to sign up for anything you want very quickly.
- Bring someone with you—they will notice things that you may have missed.
- Bring a pen and print very clearly when registering for anything.
- Bring your checkbook in case you decide to book services or hold dates with a deposit. Be sure to check on refund policies before giving any money, and read the contract carefully before signing.
- Collect any information you are interested in so you can look it over once you get home.
- If you cannot attend, send someone in your place to register for prizes and collect information on services you need. If they miss someone all of the exhibitors contact information is available on the bridal show website under Sponsor & Exhibitor Information.
- It is nice if your fiancé attends with you. Many guys attend, so he won’t be the only one there!
- Arrive at least one hour prior to the fashion show. Seating is usually first-come first-served so bring something that you can place on your chair to hold your place. This will allow you to spend the remaining time talking with the exhibitors until the fashion show starts.
- Relax and have fun—this is your time to prepare for your special day.